If you own a commercial property, you know how important it is to have a high-quality, durable roof to protect your investment. Over time, even the best roofs can become worn, damaged, or outdated, and it may be time for a replacement.
When it comes to protecting your commercial property from unpredictable weather conditions and ensuring the safety of your employees and customers, a high-quality roof is a must-have. That's why you should choose Roof U.S. as your go-to commercial roofing contractor in mid-Missouri.
Signs You Need a New Commercial Roof
While a well-maintained roof can last for decades, there are several signs that indicate it's time for a replacement. Here are a few things to look out for:
- Water stains or leaks in the ceiling or walls
- Puddles or standing water on the roof
- Cracks or gaps in the roof surface
- Damaged or missing shingles or tiles
- A roof that is more than 20 years old
Types of Commercial Roofing Materials
When it comes to choosing a new commercial roofing material, there are several options available. Here are some of the most popular:
- TPO: Thermoplastic Olefin is a popular choice for commercial roofs because it's energy-efficient, durable, and resistant to punctures, tears, and UV rays.
- EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a synthetic rubber roofing material that's popular for its durability, low maintenance requirements, and energy efficiency.
- Metal: Metal roofs are durable, long-lasting, and low maintenance. They come in a variety of materials, including steel, aluminum, copper, and zinc, and can be coated to enhance their energy efficiency.
- Modified Bitumen: This type of roofing material is a blend of asphalt and rubber or plastic polymers. It's highly durable and resistant to extreme temperatures, making it a good choice for commercial roofs.
For help with your commercial roofing inspection and to determine what type of roofing material is best for your property, contact Roof U.S. today!
Don't sit around and wait for roofing services. We're here for you!
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Don't stress about weekday bookings. We come when it's convenient!
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
Climate, budget, and the type of commercial property all will influence what roofing material is best for your property. With our experience in this field, Roof U.S. can advise you on your options and help you make the ideal choice. You can rest assured that we will be honest with you, because we care about our customers’ businesses like we care about our own. In addition to commercial roof installation and replacement, we offer commercial roof repairs and can handle any residential roofing project in Columbia or mid-Missouri.
Our roofing company is dedicated to providing the best service and value to our customers, and we do this through our three-prong approach to every job. First, we guarantee the lowest price on roofing materials and services. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we’ll match it, or you’ll receive $100 off your bill. Second, we promise a no-mess job site. If you find a nail on your property after we’ve completed the job, we’ll pay you $10 for each one found—that’s how thorough we are. Finally, we offer a comprehensive roofing warranty to ensure that our customers feel absolutely confident in our work. Our approach not only provides peace of mind but also saves our customers money and eliminates any potential headaches associated with messy job sites or unsatisfactory workmanship.About Roof U.S.
A new commercial roof is an investment in the future of your business. At Roof U.S., we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality commercial roof installation and replacement services in Columbia and across mid-Missouri. With the right roofing material and expert installation by our seasoned commercial roofing contractors, you can rest assured that your new roof will stand the test of time—and weather!
Contact us today for a free estimate on our commercial roof installation and replacement services, and see how we can help protect your business with a strong and reliable roof.