Mid-Missouri Roof Repair Experts. Call Today!
When bad weather comes to Missouri, it often brings unexpected costs, including damage to your residential roof. Signs of roof damage could be as obvious as missing or damaged shingles or less obvious, like with leaks, mold, and mildew. If you suspect your roof was compromised thanks to bad weather like wind, rain, ice, and hail, you need a roofing contractor you can trust.
ROOF U.S. is mid-Missouri’s #1 choice for residential roof repair. Our friendly project management team is available 24/7, providing exceptional customer service when you need it most! The roofing contractors at ROOF U.S. have been factory trained and certified to provide the best roofing services in Columbia, Ashland, Jefferson City, and Lake Ozark, Missouri.
Safety is our top priority, which is why we carry unmatched liability insurance. Every Roof U.S. roof comes with a warranty we guarantee to honor. Our mid-Missouri roofing repair experts stand behind our work because know we’ve got the best roofing services in Columbia, MO.
Five Signs Your Roof Needs to Be Repaired
Are you worried about your Mid-Missouri home’s roof and its current stability? We’ve got your back! Call or text (573) 679-3557 to get a free estimate so we can talk about your roof’s issues and potential solutions. Our team’s warranty ensures any repairs we do are guaranteed to last.
The top 5 signs of roof damage to help gauge your roof’s integrity include:
- Leaks coming from the ceiling
- Mold or mildew appearing on your ceiling
- Shingles are visibly damaged or missing
- Roof is damaged but less than 20 years old
- Your utility bills have increased drastically
Types of Roofing Repairs We Offer
ROOF U.S. is here to help repair your residential roof after storm damage occurs. From standard and premium shingles to metal roofs and docks, we provide expert roofing services with your satisfaction and safety at the forefront of everything we do.
Our roofing repairs address all types of roofing material, including:
- Asphalt shingle roofing
- Metal roofing
- Dock roofing
- Premium slate shingle roofing
- Cedar shake roofing
- Commercial roofing systems
Don't sit around and wait for roofing services. We're here for you!
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Don't stress about weekday bookings. We come when it's convenient!
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
If you plan on remaining in your home for many years and your roof is damaged or outdated, you might want to replace the roof. Replacing an aging or damaged roof is one of the best investments you can make in your forever home. However, replacing your roof will always cost more than repairing a damaged section. If you don’t need a complete replacement, a roof repair will be kinder to your wallet.
- Standard Roofing: If your standard shingle roof is less than 20 years old, a roof repair may be the option for you. Basic roofing is meant to last for roughly 20 years and if your roof is not old, you are likely dealing with a problem due to storm damage rather than age. An experienced roofing contractor should help you identify why your roof needs repairs.
- Premium Roofing: High-end architectural roofing like slate shingles are designed to last twice as long as traditional asphalt shingles. If your premium roofing system is less than 40 years old and is suffering from leaks, draughts, or damaged shingles, it might be time to have your roof repaired. Roof U.S. can inspect your premium roofing system and advice where you need a repair or replacement.
Our roofing company is dedicated to providing the best service and value to our customers, and we do this through our three-prong approach to every job. First, we guarantee the lowest price on roofing materials and services. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we’ll match it, or you’ll receive $100 off your bill. Second, we promise a no-mess job site. If you find a nail on your property after we’ve completed the job, we’ll pay you $10 for each one found—that’s how thorough we are. Finally, we offer a comprehensive roofing warranty to ensure that our customers feel absolutely confident in our work. Our approach not only provides peace of mind but also saves our customers money and eliminates any potential headaches associated with messy job sites or unsatisfactory workmanship.About Roof U.S.
If you’re still unsure whether your roof needs a repair or replacement, the best way to identify your roof’s needs is to call a professional and experienced roofing inspector who can spot signs of damage and aging. Before you pick up the phone, ask yourself:
- How old is my roof?
- How long do I plan on staying in my house?
- Can I budget for a replacement?
Once you have your answer, call ROOF U.S.. Our roofing experts can inspect your roof and provide trustworthy advice for your roofing needs. Call or text (573) 679-3557, or reach out to us online to get a free estimate on roofing repair in Columbia, MO.